Policy on Information Confidentiality
3.1 The purpose and scope of information COLLECTION
KFC Vietnam acknowledges and respects the confidential information of individuals who login into KFC Vietnam’s website. This policy covers the personal information that KFC Vietnam and its franchisees are holding and presenting in a way that KFC Vietnam and its franchisees want to use, manage and protect personal information of the Customer when the Customer login into KFC Vietnam’s website or place an order through KFC Vietnam’s website.
KFC VIETNAM preserves the right to revise this confidential policy from time to time whenever we deem necessary, so please visit the website regularly to stay informed of any updates. This confidential policy takes effect from January 2015.
KFC VIETNAM may collect personal information from the Customer including name, address, phone number and mobile phone number, email address, contents of credit card, and any other information if you agree to provide us with such information. When the Customer use the online ordering system, the Customer will be requested to answer additional information. Such information enables the delivery of products to the Customer’s place more quickly and easily. The online order placing system will also store information about orders of the Customer to facilitate the Customer to remember and re-order the menu for the following transaction.
If KFC Vietnam collects personal information of the Customer from someone else, KFC Vietnam will implement the reasonable steps to notify to the Customer.
The Customer will be responsible by his/her self for security and keep the service use under the registered name, password, and email box. In addition, the Customer will have responsibility to promptly notify the website kfcvietnam.com.vn of behaviors of unauthorized use, abuse, breach of confidentiality, retain the registered name and password of third parties to take appropriate remedial measures.
3.2 Information use
KFC Vietnam may use personal information provided by the Customer and process such information to provide goods and services to the Customer. As normal practice, we will use the personal information in the way as maybe desired by the Customer, including but not limited to, any purpose as follows:
• Introduction and offer of fast-food, the latest promotions to the Customer or information about products and services that KFC Vietnam thinks beneficial to the Customer.
• Confirmation of Order or confirmation of Customer registration status.
• Sending notices on information exchange activities between the Customer and the website kfcvietnam.com.vn.
• Prevention of the destructive activities of the user accounts of the Customer or anonymous activities in name of the Customer.
• Contact, provide the Customer with any information about the company which could be requested by the Customer and deal with the Customer in special cases.
• Determine the number of the Customer accessing the KFC Vietnam’s website.
• Notify The Customer on changes of KFC Vietnam’s website.
• Manage the marketing research campaigns.
• Non usage of personal information of the Customer for purposes other than confirmation and contact involving to transactions the website kfcvietnam.com.vn.
3.3 Share of information
KFC Vietnam will not provide any personal identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties for their use in marketing directly to the Customer. KFC Vietnam may use the related companies for the operation and maintenance of the website or for other purposes related to the business activities, and such companies may receive information of the Customer to carry out the aforesaid requests. KFC Vietnam reserves the right to disclose personal information of the Customer in some circumstances as so requested by the government agencies for the purpose of investigation or other requirements as prescribed by the law.
The personal information that the Customer have registered on the KFC Vietnam’s website may be disclosed to third parties:
• These suppliers hired by us to provide some services such as mailing to the Customer.
• To meet the goal of the Customer when registering personal information.
• If the Customer agrees to share such personal information.
• If the Government requests to share such personal information.
• If the personal information of the Customer have been collected by marketing units, then it will be provided to such marketing units for the purpose of marketing and research.
3.4 Time for information storage
Personal data of the Customer will be stored until a request for cancellation or the Customer login by himself/herself to perform the cancellation. Otherwise, in any case, the personal information of the Customer will be kept confidential on the server of kfcvietnam.com.vn.
The Customer will have the right to do the self inspection, update, modification or cancelation of his/her personal information by logging into the account and edit his/her personal information or request kfcvietnam.com.vn to do so.
3.5 Address of the organization collecting and manage personal information
• KFC Vietnam Joint Venture Limited Company
• Tax code/incorporation decision: 0100773885
• Address: 292 Ba Trieu – Le Dai Hanh street – Hai Ba Trung district – Hanoi
• Tel: 08.38489828
• Email: email@example.com
The Customer will have the right to appeal the Moderators of the website kfcvietnam.com.vn. Upon receipt of such feedback, KFC Vietnam will confirm the information, and subject to accurate complain of The Customer, KFC Vietnam will timely take remedial measures, in according to the extent.
3.6 Commitment on non-disclosure of the Customer’s personal information
Personal information of the Customer on kfcvietnam.com.vn is committed by kfcvietnam.com.vn for strict confidentiality under the policy on personal information protection of kfcvietnam.com.vn. The collection and use of information of each Customer will only be done upon consent of the Customer, except as otherwise provided by the law.
We will not use, transfer, provide nor disclose to any third parties the personal information of the Customer without consent given by the Customer.
In case the hosting server is under attack by hacker which may cause the loss of personal data of the Customer, kfcvietnam.com.vn will have the responsibility to notice the matter to the relevant competent authorities for prompt investigation and timely settlement and advise the Customer of such events.
Strictly protect all information related to the online orders of the Customer including information of invoice, digitized accounting documents on kfcvietnam.com.vn.
The Moderators of kfcvietnam.com.vn will require the Customer being individuals registering/placing orders, to provide full concerned personal information such as: Full name, contact address, email, phone ...., and take responsible for the legality of such information. The Moderators of kfcvietnam.com.vn assumes no responsibility and will not resolve all complaints relating to the rights of the Customer as it deems that all personal information initially provided by such Customer is incorrect.